Version effective as of May 26, 2023
1. Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
The person responsible for the processing of your data is CHINCHURRETA, S.A., a company with registered office in Oñati (Gipuzkoa), Torreauzo, no. 11, registered in the Commercial Registry of Guipúzcoa in volume 1,310, folio 186, sheet SS-6,479 and with C.I.F. No. A-20032678.
2. How have we obtained your data?
The data that we process at CHINCHURRETA have been obtained from you, through (i) the different forms that you complete while browsing the WEBSITE (e.g. contact forms, access within the site, etc.); (ii) by sending a query email or (iii) by other duly identified capture systems, such as the video surveillance system implemented in our facilities.
Additionally, we inform you of the possible processing of your social network data through the corporate profiles that CHINCHURRETA keeps available on each social network in which it is present, all under the terms and conditions established in each social network.
3. What type of data do we process?
The data that we process at CHINCHURRETA are those that you have provided us through the appropriate forms that we use to formalize our contact with you, accesses enabled on the WEBSITE, and/or through email, as well as those others that, in their case, we obtain through the corporate profiles of CHINCHURRETA on the social networks in which we are present.
In particular, at CHINCHURRETA we process the following categories of data, depending on the use you make of the WEBSITE:
- Identification and contact data (e.g. name, surname, email address).
- Internet browsing data (e.g. IP address, visits to web pages, connections to Wi-Fi networks, etc.).
- Data on personal characteristics, training, employment, etc. (in the case of job applications and/or CHINCHURRETA selection processes in which you participate voluntarily).
- Images captured by the video surveillance system implemented at the entrances and/or inside sample facilities.
4. For what purpose do we process your data and under what legitimacy?
The processing of your personal data pursues the following purposes:
- Process and manage the contracting and provision of services that, where appropriate, you formalize with CHINCHURRETA through the WEBSITE, based on your request for pre-contractual measures or the contractual relationship established with you in this regard.
- Process and manage the request for information, suggestions, complaints or claims that you make through the WEBSITE or email, and based on your request for pre-contractual measures or the contractual relationship established with you.< /li>
- Manage your access and use of the services that CHINCHURRETA makes available to you through the WEBSITE, including access to the IZARO tool or any other functionalities that are accessible from the WEBSITE at any time, on the basis of the contractual relationship established with you in this regard.
- Manage the queries you send us, regarding products, services, offers, promotions and any other relevant information regarding entities linked to CHINCHURRETA, based on your request for pre-contractual measures.
- Manage your job application or your registration for a job offer and your participation in the corresponding selection process, based on your request for pre-contractual measures.
- Guarantee the security and integrity of people and property by capturing images through the video surveillance system implemented at the entrances and/or inside our facilities, based on the legitimate interest of CHINCHURRETA.
We remind you that, at any time, you can revoke your consent freely and free of charge, under the terms indicated in Section 7 below.
5. To whom do we communicate your data?
We inform you that your personal data may be communicated to the following third parties:
- Organizations and Public Administrations to which, where appropriate, CHINCHURRETA has a legal obligation to communicate your data.
- TUBOS ARANDA, S.L.U. (commercial linked to CHINCHURRETA), for the purposes of answering your queries.
There are no plans for international transfers of your Data.
6. How long will we keep your data?
In general, personal data will be kept as long as you do not revoke your consent to the processing or request its deletion, as well as for the time necessary to comply with the legal obligations that CHINCHURRETA must observe.
In any case, we inform you that CHINCHURRETA has established internal data purification policies aimed at controlling the retention periods of the personal data in its possession, so these may be canceled when they are no longer necessary and/or appropriate. for the purpose for which they were collected.
In particular, the following is stated:
- With regard to the video surveillance system implemented in our facilities, it is stated that the images captured will be deleted within a maximum period of one month.
- For the management of job applications, your data will be kept for a maximum period of 2 years.
7. What are your rights?
The applicable data protection regulations grant you a series of rights related to your personal data that you may exercise during their processing. These rights are those indicated below:
- Access to your data: you have the right to access your data to know what personal data concerning you we are processing.
- Request rectification or deletion of your data: in certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify inaccurate personal data that concerns you that are subject to processing by us or even request its deletion. when, among other reasons, the data were no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Request the limitation of the processing of your data: in certain circumstances, you have the right to request us to limit the processing of your data, in which case we inform you that we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of legal claims. claims as provided for by the applicable regulations on data protection.
- To the portability of your data: in certain circumstances, you have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you, and that you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit them to another person responsible for the treatment.
- Oppose the processing of your data: in certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you have the right to object to the processing of your data in which case, we would stop processing it unless, for reasons compelling legitimate rights, or the exercise or defense of possible claims, these must be preserved.
Likewise, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on consent prior to its withdrawal.
You may exercise these rights by written request addressed to CHINCHURRETA, at the postal address indicated in Section 1 or by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org< /a>.
Finally, indicate that you can file a claim with the competent Control Authority (in Spain, the Spanish Data Protection Agency), especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights. You can contact said Authority through its website: www.aepd.es
8. Security measures
CHINCHURRETA will treat your data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and maintaining the mandatory duty of secrecy with respect to them, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on data protection, adopting technical and organizational measures for this purpose. necessary to guarantee the security of your data and prevent its alteration, loss, processing or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.
9. Cookies policy
Additionally, we inform you that CHINCHURRETA has established a Cookies Policy that is accessible through the following link